Previous Letters

Monday, August 26, 2013

Enjoy the Simple Things

Hey family,
This week we had a lot of success in bringing new people to church that have never been before.  3 new families came!  It´s incredible how much the Lord blesses us.  We are so excited, it is so amazing to teach families.  I feel like i´ve just been learning how to do this for 2 years, and just as I´m becoming the best missionary I´ve ever been, it´s time to go back?  I still have tons to learn, but I feel confident in my ablity to go out and work with all my heart, might, mind, and strength, to bring others to Christ.  Right now we are trying as hard as we can to help the rest of the missionaries in the zone reach their potential.  There is nothing more sad than to see someone fall short of their potential.  I hope to be able to help some of them raise their vision, to look up, forget themselves, and just do it!  
It´s a great feeling to be a missionary.  The world here is so much more simple.  I hope to be able to maintain the same eternal perspective that I´ve gained throughout my life.  I´m excited to apply the many things that i´ve learned here in the mission out in the real world.  I´m excited to keep progressing and bettering myself.  I still got a little bit of time to do that here though.  For now, i´ll reap while the day lasts.  I love this work, I love these people, and I love the Savior.  
Love you all too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment