Previous Letters

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sounding in Every Ear

Hey Family
We had 3 miracles this week and more on the way.  We had an amazing baptismal service on saturday.   We are living in really awesome times.  This time in the mission, church, and world are really unique.  Lots of cool things happening, and tons of mountains to climb.  I like the whole "give me mountains to climb" attitude.  That´s something i have tried to develop.  Always wanting to learn and grow and overcome challenges.  I had a little chat with President Carter a while back about why good people go inactive?  He said it was because they choose to do the easy thing.  They take the easy path instead of the one less traveled.  I hope to remain worthy to always take the road less traveled in all decisions of my life.  It´s all about enduring to the end, sprint to the finish, reap while the day lasts... 3 phrases that have stuck with me.  3 phrases i´m going to live my life by.  


No comments:

Post a Comment