Previous Letters

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Merlo

Hey everyone,
So I left the offices, i`m now out in the field.  My area is called Altos de Merlo and i was called to be a zone leader.  It is touching my 1st area on one side and my 3rd area on the other side.  Looks like I was just destined to be around merlo my whole mission.  It`s ok though because i love it, and it`ll be easy to show you guys all the places i worked in because they are all righ next to each other...  My new companion is elder Palmer from Nephi Utah.  he loves the work and we are going to have tons of success together.
 I got here wednesday and we just went to work. We had several really inspiring lessons as I started to get to know the members and investigators. We now have multiple families that are progressing together with sincere desires to be baptized. We ended up having 12 investigators come to church on sunday. What a miracle! The gospel principles class was super full! We are stressing the atonement in our lessons and helping people understand how to access that power to overcome their trials, aliviate the heavy weight that sin brings, and find real peace and happiness in this life. These people have goals as families to progress and become eternal familes.  
I totally forgot about my birthday until recently reminded, that`s pretty crazy.  but thanks for the nice notes and stuff.  I love you all a ton.  I pray for you all always.  talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment