Previous Letters

Monday, June 17, 2013

Last Week at Mission Offices

Hi guys,
Today is my last Saturday in the offices!  It´s pretty crazy but today was an amazing day.  Today Fernanda got baptized!  It was a great service, It all ran smoothly except that the hot water didn´t work... which is a minor detail during wintertime and seems to always happen even though we check it the night before... But it was a short and sweet baptism.  Fernanda´s boyfriend Axel came and really liked it.  Fernanda is so happy to have gotten to know the gospel.  She has been able to see the change in her life already and she just seems so much happier!  I always see her with a smile on her face, and she is determined to get to the temple and participate in the blessings of the temple.  
This area is so amazing and has tons of potential.  I´m so thankful that i was sent here and that we could help build up the work here.
So this morning we went to the mission home, had breakfast and then went up to President´s office to receive the changes.  So I know where I´m going now!  I´m super excited to go there and give it my all.  There isn´t a lot of time left so I need to get to work.  I love you all, I´m out of time and will try to write more later. 
Elder Skousen

  Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment