Previous Letters

Monday, April 1, 2013

March 16 and 17, 2013


March 16, 2013
I´m doing good, we still haven´t gotten all the missionaries, we are having lots of problems with getting people their visas, which is hard cuz we have to plan like they are coming just in case, but a lot haven´t come... we should be receiving around 75 missionaries in the next couple months... in case you dont know, that is crazy and never has happened before.  I´m still finding penches, but i´ve found and settled about 7 i´ve got 5 - 10 in the works right now, but its a hassle.  lot of paperwork, traveling, arguing about prices and details, just tons of fun.  We didn´t do anything special today, I´m hoping next week to do something fun again. 


March 17, 2013
Good to hear a little bit from everyone, sorry that dad is still dead, but everyone seems to be doing well. 
Anyway, we´ve been having some good success in the area.  I´ve learned a lot about the power of the book of mormon and the role that it plays in conversion.  I seriously love being able to testify at the right time and watch it sink in and touch something deep down in the people.  I´ve been able to really feel like an instrument in the Lord´s hands over these last few weeks.  I leave a lesson wanting to shout for joy just for being the means for the Lord to act and reach out to His children.  It is an amazing feeling.  Over the course of my mission I´ve realized that we can´t do it alone.  Alma 26:12... you know... I kinda feel like that.  I still have SOOO much to do though here in the mission field, for myself and for others I love wearing this name tag.  I love this work, I also love the offices, but i love the field more : )  Gospel is true, Christ lives and loves us and wants us back in his presence.  
love you all i´ll try and write more. keep me updated too :D


P.S.  went to the airport today and got an elder from a country called curacao... never heard of it before but it sounds nice...


No comments:

Post a Comment