Previous Letters

Monday, April 1, 2013

February 9, 2010...Hello!

hey family,
How´s everyone doing?  I wanted to let you know about something awesome that happened this week.  Remember Lucas? well he just showed up here at the offices to see me, I have no idea how he found it haha but he showed up to tell me that he had gone to the temple and done baptisms.  He had an amazing experience.  It is hard to explain the joy of seeing somebody that´s changed their life completely and find out later on that they keep progressing.  I really can´t explain how great it is to see that happen to someone I care about so much.  The temple is such a blessing, I love that our Heavenly Father has a way for us to keep progressing always.  The temple is one of the steps on that path to exaltation.  When we go there we can maybe get a glimpse or just a hint of what our Father has in store for us in the eternities.  I love that.  I hope to be able to go to the temple soon, but more than that I hope to be able to see others that I love make it there first.  I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment