Previous Letters

Monday, July 29, 2013

Quick Week

Hey family
We were gone for most of the week doing capacitations and other meetings, but the Lord blessed us to be able to find new people to teach, and find time to do almost everything we normally do.  Our investigators are coming along great.  Keep praying for them.  Yesterday in church, someone called me out of sacrament meeting because someone outside wanted to talk to me.  I went out and Jose Ledesma was there.  He is the dad of the family that I got to go to their sealing a few months ago. He said he had gone to a couple churches looking for me and finally found me.  He wanted to let me know that his wife had just had a baby and that she was in the hospital, it was  soooo good to see him!  Hard to describe.  I love the people here in Argentina so much.  I got tons to do in the next 6 weeks.  Love you all, gotta go!

1. Merlo sunrise
2. We went and played tennis with the Carters on pday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment