Previous Letters

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Updates.... and pictures!

Hey family,
Sorry that I´ve been pretty lame at sending updates and stuff.  It's just really different here, and I don´t have the time I used to.  But hey, never a dull moment.  At this very moment, the other secretary and I are up late finishing all the reports, but I was able to finish a little earlier than him so I have a sec to write a note.  This week I was able to get a lot done, but mostly stuff like traveling around, negotiating contracts, furnishing penches, etc.  The new truck makes it a little more fun though.  
Anyways, this week, one of our missionaries had appendicitis but he was out in one of the furthest away areas in the mission.  He had to come to Buenos Aires to get his surgery, and it was pretty intense, but he is all ok now, still recovering though.  So we left my companion out in this missionaries area to cover for him, and so I haven´t been able to go to my area very much at all :(  We keep having random visa waiter missionaries show up unexpectedly, which is good, but still hard to drop everything and go get him and get him a companion and everything.  But its cool. 
Anyways, yesterday, we got do have a half pday, we worked a lot, but got to go play tennis for about an hour.  It was a good stress reliever.  I think those are few and far between now a days.  I also got some sun... ouch... by the way, it is HOT here.  
Anyways, I´m still learning a lot, I think I might make a half decent business man by the time they´re done with me.  Plus, you never know, President has lots of hookups, I'm hoping to at least pull out some recomendations and maybe he can pull some strings for me out there in the business world.  
Anyways, I am starting the Book of Mormon over again, I´m going to be reading it over the next 12 weeks.  I love that book so much.  I can draw so much strength and guidance from it.  I know it to be true, and it is something I can always fall back on during the hard times.  
Anyways, thats it for now, sorry if I´m not fun anymore, its late and H can´t really think of what else to say :/  
I love you all and hope you are all happy and stuff!  
Here´s some pics:

Christmas!  :)






Baptismal font....Josh didn't send the name of the family.


 This is a cool cathedral out in the middle of nowhere, but it probably my favorite that I´ve seen here.  It is in a little town called Luján.  All the little tiny towns out in campo are weird, because they are in the middle of nowhere, but each one has a cool cathedral and a plaza in the middle of town.  They are beautiful towns.  Lujan is my favorite.  









 Working, working, working, working.........

Exhausted!  :)












No comments:

Post a Comment